VI with no highlight option
Author Message
 VI with no highlight option

I am working on a VI, that currently I cannot view the highlight
option to debug.  I have checked all of the VI properties, but I
cannot get the VI show that feature.  Is there a place other than the
VI properties under the file menue that I can access the control of
this feature?

Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:29:53 GMT
 VI with no highlight option
In labview 6.1, from the File menu, goto VI Properties >> Category >>
Execution, and check Allow Debugging.

Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:15:04 GMT
 VI with no highlight option
Thanks....that was it...

the small things kill me.

Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:23:29 GMT

1. highlight execution options

2. No build option for some vi's?

3. Setting options box options at runtime

4. LE run time options / COBOL for MVS compiler options / LINKAGE editor

5. Geting list of alowed options of option command

6. Visual option - where can I find the options?

7. Corresponding g77 options for ifort options

8. Specifying underline option implicitly in text option

9. -textvariable option for iwidgets::timefield and -gmt option

10. What options accept different distance options

11. Options on options

12. Vi Name string for NI print panel vi - how to get dynamically for vi the print panel vi is in.