what is a PFI
Author Message
 what is a PFI

HI
i need to use this pfi for using a gate so can any one please tell me
how to cinfigure a PFI
BYE

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 06:03:57 GMT
 what is a PFI
A PFI is a programmable function input for an E-series board.  They
are initially set to input, and have a specific function they are
wired for unless otherwise routed via the Route.VI.

If you want to use a PFI for a gate (like a counter), look up the pin
definitions of your PFI pins for your particular board.  There is
probably a PFI pin designated for the gate, and all you have to do is
wire it up.

Mark

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:16:13 GMT
 what is a PFI
Greetings,

Please see the answer to your other posting <a
href="http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RPAGEID=135...">HERE</a>.

Spencer S.

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 03:18:32 GMT

1. how to set PFI line to zero

2. PFI causing voltage error?

3. measuring duty cyclse of the signals at PFI through counter

4. pfi

5. Use PFI pin to trig ??

6. RTSI to PFI

7. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

8. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

9. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

10. I am using a timed while loop and am unable to get the loop...

11. I am using HP 4263ALCR meter, and I am trying to use the...

12. I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder