LABView ActiveX Problem
Author Message
 LABView ActiveX Problem

When using labview as an Activex server with a VB client I am having
problems reading information using the Call method.  The error I get is
"Run-time Error '1005' LabVIEW: parameter Input not found in the VI's
connector pane"  The automation works fine with the canned examples.  The
only difference between my VI's and the example VI's is that the Label for
each of my controls are outlined with a black box where the Label for the
controls in the example are not outlined.  Is there a hidden trick to get my
controls to act like this?

Thanks

Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 LABView ActiveX Problem

Quote:
> Is there a hidden trick to get my controls to act like this?

The black line around the controls is just the label outline.  You can get
rid of it using the coloring tool to make things transparent, but this isn't
causing the problem.  You have either misspelled the label in one of the two
places, capitalization is probably important as well, or more likely, the
controls are not connected to the connector pane.  Make sure you popup
on the connector icon of the VI, show terminals, and wire the important
controls to the connector.  If this is new to you, please work through
the Quickstart guide.  I'm not an expert in this area, but it sounds like
the automation server requires for inputs to VIs to be declared as inputs
by wiring them to the connector.

Greg McKaskle

Wed, 27 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with LabVIEW ActiveX container

2. labview activeX server problem

3. how do i update bookmarks in a headers in a word document using labview activex

4. Using LAbView 6.1 ActiveX with ASP

5. ActiveX(Treeview) in LabVIEW

6. The suitable LabVIEW data type correspinding to the array of structure in Visual Basic ActiveX DLL

7. How to make an activex in Labview!

8. ActiveX Events in Labview are not working

9. labview 6i and activex

10. ActiveX Events in Labview are not working

11. how do i update bookmarks in a headers in a word document using labview activex

12. ActiveX and Labview