indicator color in executable not same as in LabVIEW 6.1 VI
Author Message
 indicator color in executable not same as in LabVIEW 6.1 VI

For outcome of test, I use a text string on top of a rectangular
boolean indicator.  In the labview 6i or 6.1 development VI I've set
the color to green for a pass and red for fail.  However, now that
I've built an executable, the box shows grey in both cases.  Making a
ini file with the same configurations as the LabVIEW.ini didn't help.
(The .ini file is modified each time I run the executable.)  I also
tried using a custom indicator, but results were the same.  Other
ideas?

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 04:14:59 GMT
 indicator color in executable not same as in LabVIEW 6.1 VI
I took a fresh look this morning.  I rebuilt my application with a
difference in the target directory position relative to the LabVIEW
run-time engine and the support file directory.  With this change the
colors show as I wanted.

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 01:26:55 GMT

1. Stand-alone executable with CGI VI's , ITK and LabVIEW 6.1

2. convert's labview 6.1 vi's to labview 5.1 vi's

3. LabView 6.1 Building Executable with TAGS

4. Labview 6.1 problems with VISA when running application executable

5. Color & fonts (labview 6.1)

6. how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

7. how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

8. why do my 6.1 vi's open labview 6i

9. Access database query with SQL vi under LabVIEW 6.1

10. Corrupted VI causes Labview 6.1 to crash

11. how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

12. Labview 6.1 RTE unable to compile basic Registry vi under WinNT