how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0
Author Message
 how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

I have got an example vi made in version 6.1 labview,
but the labview in my computer is version 6.01b3.
when I open the vi,an error appear.
So,I want to know if it is possible to open the example vi in my
computer .
if it is,how ?
please help me !
thanks in advance.

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 12:50:39 GMT
 how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

Quote:
> I have got an example vi made in version 6.1 labview,
> but the labview in my computer is version 6.01b3.
> when I open the vi,an error appear.
> So,I want to know if it is possible to open the example vi in my
> computer .
> if it is,how ?
> please help me !
> thanks in advance.

You need to open it in 6.1 and then save it as a 6.0.  Use save with
options.

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 13:26:14 GMT
 how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0
just an add on, that some functions (from L6.1) might become
unavailable.

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 15:23:49 GMT

1. how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

2. how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

3. Save an entire project at once, made in version 6.1 to version 6.0

4. It is possible to downgrade labview version 6.1 to labview version 5.1.1

5. can i use labview 6.1 to save file as 6.0 version

6. I can't open 6.0 VI in 6.1

7. convert's labview 6.1 vi's to labview 5.1 vi's

8. how to load an evaluation version vi in labview 6.0

9. Application Builder 6.1 - Can you release applications for version 6.0

10. why do my 6.1 vi's open labview 6i

11. Labview version, OS version from within a VI?

12. Opening Vi's in Labview version 4.0.2 with 5.1