How can I merge two .vi's and run them as independant but linked frames?
Author Message
 How can I merge two .vi's and run them as independant but linked frames?

What I really want is a windows style file browser to be active while
my main program executes.  Two possible solutions I can think of. One:
make a custom control in VB or VC++.  Two: set up the main panel into
two frames, one for my control (labVIEW) the other for my main
program.  I could use help in either of these areas.  Thanks

Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:53:02 GMT
 How can I merge two .vi's and run them as independant but linked frames?
Your question is confusing.  Please elaborate on what exactly you are
trying to do.  Post any sample code or screen shots as necessary.

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 06:08:11 GMT

1. How to run two vi's simultaneously?

2. How do i run two VI's on two computers over a ethernet link...

3. merging count buffered edges.vi with dig buf handshake in.vi

5. what is error -1 , and why can't I run any daq vi's

6. convert's labview 6.1 vi's to labview 5.1 vi's

7. links in html-frame affecting vrml-frame

8. How to run vi's exclusively?

9. Admin rights required to run vi's?

10. Running vi:s after building application doesn't work

11. Running Independent VI's

12. Running Independent VI's