Tab and Space Bar action locks true value on Boolean Control
Author Message
 Tab and Space Bar action locks true value on Boolean Control

You should use the latch mechanical action instead of the switch.
Switch means change your status and keep it changed on an action,
latch means here flip back after the program has read the change
status.

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:28:56 GMT
 Tab and Space Bar action locks true value on Boolean Control
The mechanical action of Booleans does not extend to key navigations.
The mechanical action effects will only be demonstrated when a mouse
click activates the Boolean.

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:53:19 GMT
 Tab and Space Bar action locks true value on Boolean Control
I did a quick test and the mechanical action does extend to key navigations.

Quote:
> The mechanical action of Booleans does not extend to key navigations.
> The mechanical action effects will only be demonstrated when a mouse
> click activates the Boolean.

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:55:40 GMT

1. value dependent boolean to retain its sense when values would change boolean

2. boolean true and false values.

3. Help: Setting the mechanical action of a boolean control

4. Performing actions on control value / state changes

5. Controlling Tabs and Array Spacing

6. Rise flag TRUE if at least one value in ARRAY is TRUE

7. Inkey() value of Shift-Tab in Windows 98 is the same as Tab

8. VI crashes on load because of hidden tab in tab control

9. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE

10. Boolean Indicator shows -1 as True I.S.O 1

11. Disabling Tabs on Tab Control

12. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE