Problems with multiple tab controls
Author Message
 Problems with multiple tab controls

I have two serial devices that I am controlling. One device will be
acquiring data from x number of transducers. The other device will
cycle through y number of channels and acquire data. I have put graphs
of the data from each device in separate tab controls. I have a
boolean that controls which tab control is visible. However, the graph
in the tab control that is not visible still partially appears. I am
using labview version 6.0.2. Anybody know of any fixes.

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:46:40 GMT
 Problems with multiple tab controls
Hi

Try to make a property node (visible) of this Chart. Connect the
boolean control which says which tab is visible with a case structure
and in the different cases you place the property node "visible" of
your Chart. Now you can say when the chart should be visible or not.
That is not a fix but a workaround!!!

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:05:00 GMT

1. VI crashes on load because of hidden tab in tab control

2. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE

3. Disabling Tabs on Tab Control

4. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE

5. ICC2 tab control problem

6. Problem with hiding PARTS on tab-control-pages

7. Problem with Tab Control In Clarion

8. problems with graphs and tab controls?

9. Labview events and disabled controls on a tab control

10. "Tab" control and Tab order of controls inside the tab

11. problem with using TAB button in tabbed dialogs

12. Tabs, Tabs, Tabs!!