Put Data in a 2D Array after Button pressed
Author Message
 Put Data in a 2D Array after Button pressed

hello. following question:
I have a cluster, where I can put various data input as parameter for
a test stand. After all data is inserted the user should press an OK
button. The data should now be inserted in a 2D array in the first
line. After the user has filled in the next data in the cluster and
press OK, the next line should be filled in. This must happen 10
times. But a chance to leave this loop should be given.
Can anybody help me here? thanks a lot

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:05:27 GMT
 Put Data in a 2D Array after Button pressed
Thanks Mike

That helped me a lot. But I have one more question. Does your example
also work with different types of input data e.g. boolean, integer,
text???

Greetings

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:40:35 GMT
 Put Data in a 2D Array after Button pressed
Sorry I forgot something: the data that should be stored in the array
has to be transferred all into string, after checking all conditions,
because the data should be saved in on ini-file.

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 02:57:02 GMT
 Put Data in a 2D Array after Button pressed
As long as you are consistent about datatypes, it should work fine
with any sort of array data. 1D array of clusters, 2D array of any
datatype. It will all work basically the same.

What exactly do you need the data input to look like?

Mike...

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 02:19:12 GMT

1. creating a new 2D array with two 2D arrays

2. Putting a row in 2d array

3. Saving 2D array data to excel files( or AGL files)

4. Using data statements to zero 2d arrays

5. canvas.image from 2D data array

6. convert 2d array to 1d array without using shift registers and build array

7. Reset the state of one button when another button is pressed in a VI

8. SmallEiffel and EiffelBase (COLLECTION.put vs. ARRAY.put)

9. 3D array to 2D concatenate array?!

10. 1D binairy array (I16) to 2D array

11. create an array of 2D array

12. Converting Nx15 x1000 3D array to 15by1000*N 2D array