Max hold function?
Author Message
 Max hold function?

Kevin,

Your function will work fine but using the "Min & Max" function will do the
same thing because of the polymorphic (sp?) inputs and it would be faster
and smaller code.

Bob Hopkins

Quote:

>Wire the previous and the current arrays into a for loop and use the
>"greater?" function
>to if the old is higher than the new data. Use the "select" function to get
>the one
>that is higher and build the display array. This will go to the front panel
>display.
>Wire the display array back to the previous array, so that the next sweep
>will
>compare to the displayed data to the newly acquired data.

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HOLD/RELEASE Functions

2. How do I use a time function to ramp( or hold) voltage

3. Need a MAX -like function to evaluate several fields

4. max & min function

5. Trig Functions for Max-Forth on NMIY-0031

6. Max length on file function

7. function to get max index tags for driver

8. max function problems

9. Max / min functions?

10. tclkit and max function

11. MAX function, but carry sign