How to start data acquisition when a sine wave starts or finishes
Author Message
 How to start data acquisition when a sine wave starts or finishes

I am using a DAQ-1200 to analyse three waveforms, I need to start
acquisition when any of the sinewave changes from zero to start and
when it stops. However, I also need to some 600 samples before the
triggering occurs and I do not know how to do this without causing a
delay, can anyone help me please?

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 05:37:36 GMT
 How to start data acquisition when a sine wave starts or finishes
If I understand correctly, it sounds like you want to display a
triggered waveform and also display the pre-trigger data. If I'm
right, you might want to look at the example at
http://zone.ni.com/devzone/explprog.nsf/webmain/819BCD38C73C510586256....
In the example, the daq card does a continuous buffered acquisition
with labview retrieving the data when the data in the buffer meets the
trigger specifications. It's been a long time since I've done it, but
I believe it was fairly simple to specify how much pre- and post-
trigger data to retrieve. Good luck.

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:42:06 GMT

1. How to start data acquisition when a condition becomes true

2. HELP - fitting real data to sine wave + phase angle

3. History of Clipper start to finish.

4. ftp files based on start and finish byte

5. ftp files based on start and finish byte

6. Starting VWave server (PPD Visual Wave Server 1.0) as a service under NT

7. Can't start vw30 [was: Can't start vwnc30]

8. Start() only starting sometimes

9. Can't start vw30 [was: Can't start vwnc30]

10. Use Start Start Button

11. Use Start Start Button

12. I need a timestamp in milliseconds that starts when my program starts