My Labview 6i evaluation version getting bad/unusual...
Author Message
 My Labview 6i evaluation version getting bad/unusual...

My labview 6i evaluation version getting bad/unusual readings(analog
input/output) while when i use test panel of Ni-DAQ 6.9.0 i have good
readings from my PCI-MIO-16E-1 board.

Thu, 03 Mar 2005 01:46:21 GMT
 My Labview 6i evaluation version getting bad/unusual...
Nelson,

I would suggest creating a Virtual Channel in Measurement & Automation
explorer and testing it first.

Then, if the test panel for the channel is behaving as expected, I
would suggest running a shipping LabVIEW example such as Continuous
Acquisition & Chart.vi.  Use the Virtual Channel name as the channel
input.

If the example program is also behaving correctly, then I would
compare the block diagram to yours to solve the problem.  If you are
still having problems, more details about what you have tried and what
you are seeing would be helpful.

Regards,
Molly K.
National Instruments

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 02:21:16 GMT
 My Labview 6i evaluation version getting bad/unusual...
I`m with same problem. Can you help me?

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 02:32:18 GMT
 My Labview 6i evaluation version getting bad/unusual...
Check the input config.

You may have it set for differential when it is actually single ended
or something like that.

Ben

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:15:42 GMT
 My Labview 6i evaluation version getting bad/unusual...
Nelson,
      Have you tried running one of the DAQ example programs?  Does
      this return the same data?  If your board is acquiring data correctly
      from Measurement and Automation Explorer, that means that we have
      something set wrong in our program.  Using an example eliminates this
      problem.  Also, are you using the version of NI-DAQ that shipped with
      your 6i Evaluation or is this a separate install.  The 6i Evaluation
      version sometimes hides the install of drivers inside its folders, so
      you might double check to see if you have more than one driver
      installed.  With that said, though, if it works in Max, chances are
      there is an incorrect setting in the LabVIEW program.

Jim Cahow
National Instruments

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 23:09:44 GMT
 My Labview 6i evaluation version getting bad/unusual...
I do not think you are specifying the coupling method in your code!

Try defining a virtual channel in MAX and use that to test. That way
your LV program will use the coupling spec'd in MAX when you do your
I/O.

Ben

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 05:21:01 GMT

1. need Labview 6i version of NI Lock-In Amplifier Start-Up Kit

2. how to load an evaluation version vi in labview 6.0

3. ActiveX not working with LabView 6.0i Evaluation Version

4. LabView 6.0 Evaluation version load error (20)

5. Labview 6i compatibility with Labview 5.x programs

6. LabView 5.1 <--> LabView 6i

7. Problems with IMAQ Vision after upgrading from Labview 6i to Labview 6.1

8. It is possible to downgrade labview version 6.1 to labview version 5.1.1

9. Two VERY unusual versions of Logo

10. Two VERY unusual versions of Logo

11. Edge detector in Labview (6i)

12. Problem with LabView 6i