I want to control the position of the windows mouse pointer...
Author Message
 I want to control the position of the windows mouse pointer...

I want to control the position of the windows mouse pointer and hence
drive the windows interface from another device.  Does anybody know
how to do this, please help!

Iam using a point light source via a web cam to establish x and y
co-ords.  I want to use these co-ords to drive the windows mouse
pointer and hence the windows interface.  Please help!

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 00:05:05 GMT
 I want to control the position of the windows mouse pointer...
Hi,
You may use the WinAPI function from user32.dll
long SetCursorPos(long x, long y);
to move the mouse cursor to the point you need. Read about this
function at
http://www.vbapi.com/ref/s/setcursorpos.html
To call this function you may use "Functions/advanced/Call library
function".

Good luck.

Oleg Chutko.

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 01:04:12 GMT

1. control position vs mouse position

2. mouse pointer position

3. Getting the mouse pointer position

4. zooming with mouse pointer or control

5. Standard Windows Mouse Pointers

6. Help: How could I know the mouse position in the windows

7. Q: window position control

8. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

9. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

10. How to change the mouse pointer?

11. How to hide and unhide a mouse pointer?

12. Mouse Pointer