Does any body have Diagnostic instruments cameras driver?( Spot Rt and Spot Insight)
Author Message
 Does any body have Diagnostic instruments cameras driver?( Spot Rt and Spot Insight)

I want to acquire image with the diaginc Spot RT or Spot Insight, i am
looking for labview driver.

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:28:07 GMT
 Does any body have Diagnostic instruments cameras driver?( Spot Rt and Spot Insight)
I use camera with WfW interface under LabVIEW by means of ActiveX module. Using cameras with TWAIN interface is simple too.
Quote:

> What type of interface does the carmera use?  From what I saw on the
> web, they have their own PCI card which you can access with a Twain
> driver.  LabVIEW doesn't have a Twain driver but you can buy on from
> an Alliance member.  Check out <a
> href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/ddf...">KB
> 16M8P2QH</a> for more info.

> Regards,

> JR A.
> Application Engineer
> National Instruments

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:55:37 GMT

1. Permanent Smalltalk spots in Kansas City

2. TOP NYC spots re-opened

3. Contract and Perm spots in Connecticut.

4. Spot on Gustavo

5. J. Woehrs, Forth: TNM spotted in Toronto

6. Spot the beginner.

7. Spot the beginner.

8. A bit of Eiffel spotting

9. NetRexx spot lighted in the JAVA DEVELOPERS JOURNAL

10. qtvr with hot spots

11. A new COBOL book spotted.

12. CDN Has a Great COBOL Spot!