-10608 Error from AI Read
Author Message
 -10608 Error from AI Read

        Does somebody knows why I sometimes get an -10608 error (DAQ
noTransferInProgErr) from AI Read when I try to run several instances
(but with different channel names) of AI Acquire Waveform at the same
time?

These channels are all located on a SCXI-1100 module and I use them in
multiplexed mode with an PCI-6023E card.

Thanks,

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why does AI Clear return an -10608 error?

2. How can I eliminate these errors (Code 10608 and 10609) in my Vi

3. error 10846 at AI Buffer Read

4. When using AI start with pretrigger scans, which terminals do I need for AI Read

5. Q: overflow error at AI Buffer Read

6. Error by AI Buffer Read.vi

7. AI Read - Number of scans to read???

8. Version 6 Waveform versus Version 5 2D array in the AI READ vi

9. HELP: AI Buffer Read.vi triggrting

10. AI Can't Read EEPROM, Help on 5.1 Upgrade

11. How to re-scan AI Read?

12. AI Read is executing only once in a while loop instead of continuously scanning the channels