Problems running an application with non NI DAQ cards
Author Message
 Problems running an application with non NI DAQ cards

Hi Henrik, Sorry I am not giving to you an answer but a question. I
found you were dealing with a non NI DAQ card and I am trying to do
so, it is a self-made card with a MAX134 A/D converter designed to be
plugged  into an 16-bits ISA PC bus. I want to know How can I
read/write from this board? That is How can I manage the ISA bus from
labview? Thanks in advance
Felix

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 07:37:08 GMT

1. Problems running an application with non NI DAQ cards

2. addressing old (non NI) DAQ cards

3. labview NI DAQ application with no daq hardware

4. MAX and non-NI cards

5. Reading Virtual Channel Names from NI DAQ configuration file (*.daq)

6. NI-DAQ memory problem

7. NI-DAQ 6.7 problem

8. Problem installing older NI-DAQ version

9. Problem with digital I/O port of a DAQ card

10. Problem running tcl/tk application while other XWindows apps running

11. Problems with DAQ vi's after building application

12. NI-DAQ