What is the best way to run a VBScript in labview 6.1
Author Message
 What is the best way to run a VBScript in labview 6.1

I am trying to call some VBScript I have written using labview 6.1.
Any body got any Ideas how to do this without running a dos prompt?

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 01:39:26 GMT
 What is the best way to run a VBScript in labview 6.1
Very simple. Use the "System exec.vi" and input the command line

wscript.exe <vbscript path>

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 01:43:41 GMT

1. I am trying to create a standalone in Labview 6.1

2. uninstalling LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.1

3. My computer doesn't shut down after running Labview 6.1

4. I can't get LabVIEW 6.1 to install properly on a computer running XP.

5. Can't install LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.1 on Windows Terminal Server

6. I can't install LabVIEW 6.1 on a new Dell Machine running XP pro

7. Labview 6.1 application installer: how to run two setup files

8. I can't get LabVIEW 6.1 to install properly on a computer running XP.

9. Labview 6.1 problems with VISA when running application executable

10. Convert from LabView 6.1 to LabView 6.0

11. Labview runtime libraries (Labview 6.1)