Send out analog and digital signal simultaneously ?
Author Message
 Send out analog and digital signal simultaneously ?

Is there any way to send out an analog signal and a digital signal at
the same time? Time is critical in my application. Milisecond delay is
not allowed. I am using a PCI-MIO-16E-4 board and DAQ 6.0.

Any information from you will be deeply appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. using analog and digital frame grabbers simultaneously

2. OT (sorta) Analog to Digital Signal Processing

3. How to display trigger line signal along with analog input signals

4. Can analog output cards generate different waveforms simultaneously?

5. digital serial signal to parallel signal

6. how to control two 6110e daq cards to acquire 8 signals simultaneously

7. sychronized digital/analog output at a microsecond time scale on a PCI 6713 card

8. How to combine Digital Output, a delay and Analog Input in a fast loop

9. How to synchronize Analog generation with digital input

10. synchronizing digital output and analog data acquisition

11. Digital/Analog Output with Labview

12. DAQ-1200 Digital I/O and ANALOG I/O needed