Error When Running LabVIEW Executable - drawmgr.cpp, line 2931
Author Message
 Error When Running LabVIEW Executable - drawmgr.cpp, line 2931

I built my VI into an executable in labview. When I try to run the
executable on the same or another machine, I get an error in
drawmgr.cpp, line 2931.

I tried all possible suggestions on the ni.com/failure site, but the
problem persists. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 23:51:39 GMT
 Error When Running LabVIEW Executable - drawmgr.cpp, line 2931

Quote:
> I built my VI into an executable in LabVIEW. When I try to run the
> executable on the same or another machine, I get an error in
> drawmgr.cpp, line 2931.

There are two common situations that may cause this.  The drawmgr is
used for all drawing, to screen and printer.  If your application is
printing, and the crash coincides with printing, try a different printer
option, such as bitmap printing or postscript printing.

If it has nothing to do with printing, then try to lower the
acceleration on your video settings, or get a newer version of the video
driver from the manufacturer.

To be more specific, this error indicates that selecting a Windows Pen
object failed.  If you need for assistance, please indicate what version
of LV, what OS you are running on, etc.

Greg McKaskle

Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:50:32 GMT

1. What causes the error at Drawmgr.cpp line 2931

2. Labview 6.0.2 Error: Drawmgr.cpp, Line 417

3. Error in drawmgr.cpp when running VI

4. drawmgr.cpp at line 3386 error

5. Crash in drawmgr.cpp at line 836

6. Error#3:"memory.cpp"line 563 Labview version 6.1

7. image.cpp error line 11035, LabVIEW 6.0

8. Windows LV6.0 running on Linux Wine: config.cpp error (line 404)

9. ERROR MESSAGE: Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

10. runtime error: Internal Error:tpsbt.cpp line 1482

11. Runtime Error / Internal Error: tpsbt: cpp line 2172

12. Contolling a labview executable from another labview executable