RPC Server Failure with ActiveX and Labview 5.1
Author Message
 RPC Server Failure with ActiveX and Labview 5.1

Hi,
i have a ActiveX programm which opens a very small Excel file and then
close it. The programm make this more then 50 times or 100times when i
run the programm.
After 5 min. maybe sometimes after 3 min. i become a RPC Error like
this
"ERROR -2147023173 occured at der RPC Server ist zu stark belastet.

Possible reasons:
This error code is not listed in the internal database, or you have
wired a number that is not an error code (such as a DAQ task ID) to
the error code input."

maybe someone can help me ? It's very urgent!

thanks.
*best regards*,
Ender E.

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 22:27:29 GMT
 RPC Server Failure with ActiveX and Labview 5.1
The first step is to find exactly where the error is coming from.  Set
up either indicators or probes at all of the error out terminals that
you are wiring to (make sure every one in your VI is wired together).
Once you know the VI which is causing the error, you can start to
troubleshoot the problem.  Let us know what you find out and maybe we
can help further.

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 23:07:55 GMT

1. LabVIEW 5.1 VI Server

2. LabView 5.1 <--> LabView 6i

3. Compiling in Labview 5.1 after installing Labview 6.0i

4. convert's labview 6.1 vi's to labview 5.1 vi's

5. labview activeX server problem

6. No response from an activeX server on Labview 6i

7. Calling LabView ActiveX Server from TCL?

8. Calling LabView ActiveX Server from TCL?

9. ActiveX Event Handling Problem with LV 5.1

10. Graphs in Reports of Labview 5.1

11. LabVIEW 5.1 Application Crash

12. Labview 5.1 and GPIB