convert 1d array to scalar
Author Message
 convert 1d array to scalar

HelP:

I obtain analog inputs using AI sample channel.VI inside a while loop.
The inputs are compared with a number, the results(T/F) will be
displayed. Is there any way that I can use the boolean indicator
instead of boolean array?

Thanks a lot

Mon, 23 May 2005 10:50:59 GMT
 convert 1d array to scalar
Thanks for your reply. I want one indicator to represent an array of
values.

Mon, 23 May 2005 21:04:14 GMT
 convert 1d array to scalar
On the boolean palette, use the

"Or array Elements"

Ben

Mon, 23 May 2005 21:48:12 GMT

1. convert 2d array to 1d array without using shift registers and build array

2. Convert 1D string Array to Numeric Array

3. Join 1D three arrays together become a 1d array

4. convert 1D array to four individual numbers

5. Convert 1D array to Waveform

6. 1D binairy array (I16) to 2D array

7. Change a 2D Array into a 1D Array.

8. 1d array containing means of a 2d array

9. how to use 1D array as a multidimensional array

10. 2D array to 1D array

11. Convert result of relational operator to non-scalar value

12. How can I add 1D array at the bottom of another 1D array?