HALT/HASS Chamber Communications
Author Message
 HALT/HASS Chamber Communications

I have a 1998 QualMark HALT/HASS test chamber.  Does anybody have any VI's
to read and log data from the serial port and/or control the chamber

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 06:19:17 GMT
 HALT/HASS Chamber Communications
Back when I was an Alliance member, I wrote labview and LabWindows
drivers for Qualmark. These were for basic chamber control. I also
wrote a big part of their Test Manager program which integrated NI's
Test Executive with chamber control. Contact Qualmark for details.

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:41:49 GMT

1. Halt doesn't halt.

2. TestEquity 1000 Series Temperature Chamber

3. Counting cycles of a chamber

4. Envirnmental chamber

5. Environmental Test Chamber

6. Looking for driver to an enviromental chamber, manufacturer...

7. Looking for labview driver to control Tennesy Chamber

8. I need to control a Votch 3050 Thermal Chamber via serial port with LabVIEW

9. self halt in queryCommand

10. (VW 7.0) self halt.

11. halting the squeak VM

12. how good is to halt apps .