ABOUT Graphs?????????????
Author Message
 ABOUT Graphs?????????????

Hello all,
  I am sending PRINT command to Tecktronix Oscilloscope and reading
the scope screen data as a binary or Hex format. Now I want to view
this graph through a viewer. Actually this scope is compatible with
the HPGL printer. So I founf a HGPL CAD viewer. Now to view this graph
I basically want to convert this binary /Hex file to ASCII to view it
in the CAD viewer so that I can save the file.

Hope I am clear what I need to do.
Looking for immediate replies,

VIkram

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:22:08 GMT
 ABOUT Graphs?????????????
The most common way in labview of getting acquired data from an
instrument is by using a driver or collection of instrument-specific
vi's.
Call the instrument vi's and you can easily get the waveforms or
calculated values that are shown on the instrument-screen.
Send these waveforms to a graph and the values to indicators on a
frontpanel you can design in minutes.

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 03:33:46 GMT

1. Apologies Looking for Graph GUI like Dr. Graph again

2. XY Graph over Intensity Graph

3. Graphs - I need more graphs ( Simulation development )

4. graphing and graph widgets

5. 2D, 3D graph widgets and graphing utilities..??

6. Change graph with points located at different distance, to equidistant points graph.

7. How do I graph more than 8 bits on the Digital Waveform Graph?

8. How to to draw a graph?

9. Graph Layout in Smalltalk

10. Request for Smalltalk Graph Theory Code

11. Graph copies and Delta

12. smalltalk graphing package