HELP! Change from Dialog Winbdow Appearance to Default!
Author Message
 HELP! Change from Dialog Winbdow Appearance to Default!

I need you HELP!

When I had the VI finished, I changed its appearance to "Dialog"
because I didn't want to show the icons bar. Now I need to open the
Diagram for updating some values, but I cannot!!! How can I open the
Diagram? How can I change de Window Apperarance from "Dialog" to
"Default or "Custom"???

THANKS!

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:58:55 GMT
 HELP! Change from Dialog Winbdow Appearance to Default!
Hi! I found the answer myself... Once I interrupted the execution of
the VI, I could edit the properties again... Sorry, it was too
simple...

Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:00:02 GMT

1. PROTO appearance exposedField default value

2. Changing the appearance of the mouse pointer?

3. ical appearance change w/ 8.3.1

4. Changing the pointer appearance

5. Anyone help me to change the default QBE Form Window

6. Dialog>>requestFileName:default: problem

7. VW5i3: Dialog requestFilename:default: sees current directory only?

8. saving dialog default values with requirements

9. Windows native file dialog default sort is by date instead of name

10. changing Windows default printer

11. Change of Default Button on Confirm Delete

12. C4b ABC - Changing Default Button