Problems with DAQ vi's after building application
Author Message
 Problems with DAQ vi's after building application

I have developed and application that acquires data using AI Continous
scan. When I build the application all the AI vi's appear in the box
to remove panel and diagram. When I launch the application in a PC
without labview it shows the followin error : "An error occurred
code 21: an external subroutine required for execution could not be
found"
I run the application after using the application installer that also
install the lvrt.
Any idea of how to solve it?

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 17:32:05 GMT
 Problems with DAQ vi's after building application
I think you must install NI-DAQ in order to get the missing external
subroutine, the same occurs with VISA, which is necesary in a computer
without LabVIEW if the executable uses it.
Hope this helps

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 17:45:58 GMT
 Problems with DAQ vi's after building application
Do you know how could I do it so that NI-DAQ installs when installing
my application?

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:15:52 GMT
 Problems with DAQ vi's after building application
Sorry, no idea, you must know which files are necesary from the CD,
and include them in your installer, but i'm not sure how to do that
(which files, if you need any changes...). As a sollution you could
put a message to let the people know... Or perhaps somebody has a
sollution...
Good luck

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 19:04:08 GMT
 Problems with DAQ vi's after building application
You should be installing NI-DAQ when you install the card in the
computer.

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 21:14:40 GMT

1. Building an Application with Instrument Driver VI's Included

2. Running vi:s after building application doesn't work

3. what is error -1 , and why can't I run any daq vi's

4. Problems building exe that includes dsc (vi's always in memory, causing an error)

5. Problems building exe that includes dsc (vi's always in memory, causing an error)

6. All DAQ VI's showing as non-executable

7. labview NI DAQ application with no daq hardware

8. DAQ problems with VI server

9. How can I save a VI into llb programmatically and build application

10. Error in 6.0.2 with building application that contains SPC vi

11. used testexecutive.vi can run step test but when build application it could not

12. I cannot use a notifier in a VI that was created by a built application