how to print an array out a while loop?
Author Message
 how to print an array out a while loop?

Hi all,

I'm very new with labview (6h of Practice) and I meet a problem.

I create a while loop in which a read the first characters of each
line of three files and put it in an 2D array (3 rows and 50 lines).
My goal is to print this array on the VI's panel in a Table or in a
Multicolon Listbox. How to do this? In the While loop or out?
I use Labview 6i.

Thanks for your help

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:05:17 GMT
 how to print an array out a while loop?
OK. Thank you very much. It's help me!

PF

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:55:15 GMT

1. Print outs of Richtext Streams

2. Arrays: Build array in multiple for loops or replace array elements

3. ANN: TclPrint - print dialogs and printing loop for Mac/Win

4. Can't pass boolean array into Array Subset in a For loop

5. Macro and struct call-outs from Eiffel

6. How to use INS OUTS in pentium CPU??

7. Q:OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

8. How to use INS OUTS (INSB INSW...)

9. Q: OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

10. Q: OUTS* instruction, which registers are used?

11. Sockets and time-outs

12. Avoiding long time-outs when reusing sockets in SocketServer