How to create an executable file?
Author Message
 How to create an executable file?

Hello.
Ive built a program for data aquisition that is composed
by several Vis grouped in one library.
One of those Vis is kindof an executable for it
runs when oppened and manages all other Vis.
Ive now a Computer in Pc/104 form and have limited memory and
disk space,so I cannot install labview full in this computer.
I need to create an executable file that runs with
only a Labview smallcore, not the whole program.
How do I do it?
It needs to take the minimum possible disk space!
Thank you.

Jony

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to create an executable file?
The solution to your problem is to purchase the aplication
builder, a LabVIEW toolkit to create stand alone
executables.

Gorka Larrea

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to create an executable file

2. creating executable files

3. create an executable file with sicstus

4. Make executable file from VI file

5. Can lisp file be complied into executable file?

6. Newbie Question--How do I create an executable program from VW

7. Need help on creating Executables in Visual Smalltalk Win32 3.0

8. Creating an executable

9. Is the Labview executable program can create new shotcutshortcut

10. how do I create an executable for a computer that does not have IVI drivers

11. how to create a executable of my labVIEW VI

12. Compiler to create executables for Windows