Importing and displaying DXF files into Labview
Author Message
 Importing and displaying DXF files into Labview

Dear all,

Building an application for motion control, I want to import a DXF
file into labview to be used as a template for the motion. For
verification I would also need to display it. I cannot use ActiveX
properly bcse I develop on Mac....
If you have any idea or experience on how I might do this, I will be
glad to hear from you !
Thanks in advance !

Regards,

*/:O)

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:03:33 GMT
 Importing and displaying DXF files into Labview
I'd suggest to convert dxf's to wfm using CorelDraw import/export features.

Quote:
> Dear all,

> Building an application for motion control, I want to import a DXF
> file into labview to be used as a template for the motion. For
> verification I would also need to display it. I cannot use ActiveX
> properly bcse I develop on Mac....
> If you have any idea or experience on how I might do this, I will be
> glad to hear from you !
> Thanks in advance !

> Regards,

> */:O)

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:03:31 GMT
 Importing and displaying DXF files into Labview
I agree it would be the best option, but I would loose the scaling and
dimensions of the DXF. I am in the dxf-reading algorithm, but it would
have save time if anybody had ever been doing that. Thank you very
much for your comment though!

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 04:33:03 GMT

1. DXF import into Cosmo Worlds?

2. can wikit import or display an HTML file ?

3. Any routine to read/display dxf?

4. How do I import a DIAdem-DATA file into LabVIEW

5. Importing LabView files

6. convert VRML (1 or 2) files into DXF files

7. DXF->VRML/VRML->DXF Converter

8. Import Data With File Import

9. Accessing variables created after import in imported files

10. VW: View DXF autocad files

11. DXF File Format

12. Reading a DXF file format ????????