How to pass a IDispatch parameter to activex dll
Author Message
 How to pass a IDispatch parameter to activex dll

Why don't you register the DLL and use ActiveX Automation in labview
to communicate with Automation Server instead of passing IDispatch. I
don't think labview would directly accept the IDispatch. The only
possible way might be to write a wrapper DLL for that.
I have created ActiveX DLL in VB, and called the method and properties
on it without any problem from LV. The only thing you might wana keep
in mind,  is to register DLL and launch LV afterwards.

Hope this would help

A Rafiq

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:39:08 GMT

1. How to pass a IDispatch parameter to activex dll

2. How to Procedure-parameter pass to DLL?

3. Problem of passing string parameter in DLL's function from a C application

4. Passing procedures as parameters in dll

5. Passing parameters from c program to clarion dll

6. OS/2 Question: How can I pass parameters from REXX to DLL function

7. HELP: DLL's, parameter passing problem

8. Passing IDispatch from VBScript to VI Server

9. Passing COM IDispatch from C to PythonCOM

10. Passing a parameter Rexx to JCL and return a parameter to JCL

11. language rules question: using a (passed in) parameter to define a parameter

12. pass array to ActiveX Control