Measure the phase delay of 2 15Khz analog signals
Author Message
 Measure the phase delay of 2 15Khz analog signals

Hi,

I want to measure the phase delay of two 15 kHz analog signals. One of
those has a non constant Amplitude. Is there any vi doing that?

Thanks, Felix

--

Felix Tiefenbacher
Swiss Federal Institute of Snow- and Avalanche Research

Tel: +41 (0)81/417 02 53
Fax: +41 (0)81/417 01 10

--
Posted from mail.slf.ch [195.176.244.50]
via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:17:29 GMT
 Measure the phase delay of 2 15Khz analog signals
Hi Felix,

I do not know much about signal processing, but I assume that you can work
this out by tools in Signal Processing Palette.

Fan

Quote:
> Hi,

> I want to measure the phase delay of two 15 kHz analog signals. One of
> those has a non constant Amplitude. Is there any vi doing that?

> Thanks, Felix

> --

> Felix Tiefenbacher
> Swiss Federal Institute of Snow- and Avalanche Research
> Section: Avalanche Dynamics
> Flelastrasse 11
> CH-7260 Davos Dorf

> Tel: +41 (0)81/417 02 53
> Fax: +41 (0)81/417 01 10

> --
> Posted from mail.slf.ch [195.176.244.50]
> via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:48:42 GMT

1. 3 phase signal out, and 4 signal input in LabView

2. How to display trigger line signal along with analog input signals

3. Sync a signal to another signal or delay it for one rising edge

4. ReadWaveformMeasurement.vi - how to measure phase?

5. Newbie Help: clock with phase delay

6. Measuring frequency of a series of pulses from analog input

7. Measuring frequency from an analog input

8. phase shifted signal

9. How to combine Digital Output, a delay and Analog Input in a fast loop

10. Generate a delayed pulse with analog trigger

11. Generate a delayed pulse with analog trigger(2)

12. Delays between analog inputs