Encoding Video within LabVIEW??
Author Message
 Encoding Video within LabVIEW??

Hi, I am just wondering if anyone has any experience encoding videos from
within labview.  Ultimately, I would like to be able to encode a quicktime
or compressed AVI or an MPEG video stream in real time as images are
collected from within LabVIEW or to disk.

Right now I collect a sequence of images that I would like to convert to a
video and ultimately be able to create the video on the fly as the images
are aquired??

Any ideas on how to do this would be helpful.  I am hoping to find a
external tool (command line exe or dll to do this) unless there is another
way.

Thanks
Mike

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:02:30 GMT
 Encoding Video within LabVIEW??
Hi Mike,

find this <a
href="http://www2.prestel.co.uk/cherryjam/utilities.html">bmp to avi
converter</a>. As per your request, it is an external tool (command
line).
If you want to convert from other base format, search with GOOGLE for
"yourformat2AVI" or the same for MPEG.

Have fun

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 03:07:58 GMT

1. LabVIEW MPEG Video Encoding

2. Video Capture within C5

3. Streaming video within world

4. Labview and Manchester Encoding

5. ASN.1 encode/decode for LabView?

6. Labview and Manchester Encoding

7. UUENCODE or MIM-64 encoding in LabView

8. extract pictures from avi-videos with LabView

9. video and LabVIEW

10. video and LabVIEW

11. extract pictures from avi-videos with LabView