Builded executable doesn't close the main VI front panel
Author Message
 Builded executable doesn't close the main VI front panel

I created an application with the Application Builder. All of it runs
well, except that when the operator ends the program, the front panel
of the main vi (the only top-level VI) remains open.
Moreover, inside the VI window appears the toolbar with only the Run
button on (in the VI properties I choosed to hide toolbar and menu
bar).
Is there a way to close the front panel when the program completes
execution?

Roberto

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:01:45 GMT
 Builded executable doesn't close the main VI front panel
I ussually use the "Quit labview" function found in the application
control palette when application finishes.  I use a utility that
checks to see if it is running in the development or run time
enviroment and only quits LabVIEW if it's in the run time enviroment.

This wouldn't work to well if you were running other LabVIEW programs
though.

Brian

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:25:27 GMT

1. How to stick the called vi on the same place of front panel of main VI

2. Need to display sub-vi front panels without stopping WHILE loop containing those VI's

3. Incorrect Front Panel color displayed when I turn the VI into an executable

4. front panel of top-level vi in executable

5. I try to open two sub vi front panel in third - main vi front panel.

6. How do I make sub vi's front panels visible

7. Publishing VI's on the Internet without open front panels

8. How to close the Suv VI while the main VI is running

9. Can I use ActiveX to embed a front-panel inside another front-panel

10. Front panels of an executable?

11. closing front panel of subvi

12. Cannot resize the front panel when fp is closed/hidden