why my printer does not work?
Author Message
 why my printer does not work?

Last week, our administrator changed the printer. I also changed the
printer name in my labview program to be the name of the new printer
he installed . it did work at first. I've  printed out two graphs with
this new printer. But suddenly, it didn't work again. the error is
'invalid printer name'. What are the most possible reasons that a
printer refuse to work in my LABVIEW program?

Mon, 08 Aug 2005 03:11:38 GMT
 why my printer does not work?
I found <a href =
"http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/67D60209102E2161862568AC00...">this
Knowledge Base</a> on NI's website which seems to be an issue similar
to yours.  It suggests using the full path for the printer instead of
the alias name and that this can sometimes solve the issue that you
are facing.  I hope this helps you out.

Tue, 09 Aug 2005 00:15:00 GMT
 why my printer does not work?
I did in this way. I just copied the printer 's name from properties
to my LABVIEW program. and It did worked for sometime. I did printed
out two graphs of my  LABVIEW progarm

Tue, 09 Aug 2005 04:38:18 GMT
 why my printer does not work?
the error code is:

-2147352567

Sat, 13 Aug 2005 23:32:26 GMT
 why my printer does not work?
the erroe code is:
-2147352567

Sat, 13 Aug 2005 23:33:04 GMT
 why my printer does not work?
I'm not exactly sure what this error means, but I have seen it occur
with Report Generation applications.  The issue was resolved just by
recompiling the VIs.  To do this, hold down Ctrl and Alt buttons and
click the Run button.  You won't see anything happen but you will have
to save the VI again.  Try this and see if it works for you.

Sun, 14 Aug 2005 01:09:11 GMT
 why my printer does not work?
Thanks JRA.

Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:35:48 GMT
 why my printer does not work?
I did as you told, but it did  not work yet.

The strange thing si that I did succeeded printing out several times
before I chnaged the printer name and after. But suddenly, it refused
to corperate.

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 05:00:15 GMT

1. Why Forth is not doing so well

2. Printing to Canon s600 Printer still not working...

3. PRINTER DIALOG NOT WORKING

4. cw55 app laser printer will not work

5. Printer does not work in Win98

6. Why drawinto not working with Windows?

7. Printer asking for Universal printer - why???

8. Why does it work sometimes but not always?

9. Why does this tiny program NOT work??!?

10. Why is developer exchange not working for me?

11. Why does this Query not work

12. why do not works?