Malfunction in generating word report out of an app (using the report generation toolkit)
Author Message
 Malfunction in generating word report out of an app (using the report generation toolkit)

I placed in my program some features that generate a word report with
some graphics and text using the report generation toolkit. When I'm
in the developing system everything works. But the point is that I
have to create an exe for a user and in testing this the report is not
generated (and no error msg occurs). Does anyone handeled this problem
already and could give me some hints? Thx.

Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:05:27 GMT
 Malfunction in generating word report out of an app (using the report generation toolkit)
Hi muchalla,

the report generation toolkit for MS office depends on the version of
MS Office (not the OS). You must generate your application for the
version of MS Office or use some dynamic technic.
The different versions of the llbs you need are on the CD in a
subfolder called compability.
<a
href="http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RPAGEID=135...">Here</a>
I have asked if some ideas to do this will work. Until now I haven't
got the time to verify it by myself.
You will find <a
href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/86256A47004E16D186256A8400...">here</a>
more information about using the report toolkit with applications.
Waldemar

Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:43:57 GMT

1. Using report generation toolkit and MS Word

2. report generation is saving data to a word template

3. report generation toolkit problem (WORD)

4. Report Generation (MS Word)

5. i need to make a report with graphs, and generate an exit file to word

6. Report Template from Browse that provides a Report with Word and Excel output

7. Report Generation using Smalltalk

8. converting Report Writer reports to APP Procedures.

9. Error when using Report Generation Toolkit

10. Excel data write using report generation vi's

11. Error -2417417851 using Report generation toolkit

12. text alignment in word table using report gen vi's