job posting: LA/Ventura County, California
Author Message
 job posting: LA/Ventura County, California

I am looking for an experienced labview developer who would like a
full time position with a rapidly growing company. The position
includes medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401k, A-125 program, and
the ability to work with some industry illuminaries. Here is some
verbage on the job:

Position: Gather user requirements, design and develop automated
production systems. Interface data acquisition cards, temperature
controllers, cameras and other vision systems, motion controllers,
actuators and other measurement and control equipment to production
computers. Develop LabView software to control instrumentation.

Requirements: Bachelors degree in mathematical or
technical/engineering field and at least 2 years of work experience.
Experience in optics, fiberoptics and electronics is necessary. Strong
equipment interfacing and LabView virtual instrument programming
skills are a must. Experience with LabView, IMAQ vision toolkit and
LabView SQL database toolkit are a plus. Good written and {*filter*}
communication skills are required.

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 08:18:11 GMT
 job posting: LA/Ventura County, California
interested in getting more info on company....

Wed, 07 Jul 2004 00:44:27 GMT
 job posting: LA/Ventura County, California
Is that $401,000???

Quote:
> I am looking for an experienced LabView developer who would like a
> full time position with a rapidly growing company. The position
> includes medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401k, A-125 program, and
> the ability to work with some industry illuminaries. Here is some
> verbage on the job:

> Position: Gather user requirements, design and develop automated
> production systems. Interface data acquisition cards, temperature
> controllers, cameras and other vision systems, motion controllers,
> actuators and other measurement and control equipment to production
> computers. Develop LabView software to control instrumentation.

> Requirements: Bachelors degree in mathematical or
> technical/engineering field and at least 2 years of work experience.
> Experience in optics, fiberoptics and electronics is necessary. Strong
> equipment interfacing and LabView virtual instrument programming
> skills are a must. Experience with LabView, IMAQ vision toolkit and
> LabView SQL database toolkit are a plus. Good written and {*filter*}
> communication skills are required.

Fri, 09 Jul 2004 09:12:24 GMT
 job posting: LA/Ventura County, California
Joking, right?

He was referring to the 401K savings plan..

Jeff

Sat, 10 Jul 2004 02:20:49 GMT
 job posting: LA/Ventura County, California
OK, I'm from Australia, never heard of that before.  (Plus I'm relatively
new to labview, and don't know the going rates)

Quote:
> Joking, right?

> He was referring to the 401K savings plan..

> Jeff

Sat, 10 Jul 2004 06:33:51 GMT
 job posting: LA/Ventura County, California

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 14:42:55 GMT
 job posting: LA/Ventura County, California

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 14:48:07 GMT

1. Looking for college co-op tcl-ers in the LA/Ventura county area

2. Clipper Developer Needed in Orange County, California

3. Job for MF COBOL/NETBIOS in Orange County,socal

4. UK and Europe Visualage Dev's for California jobs

5. Fw [Job] Smalltalk/Visual Age Position in Southern California

6. Job Offer-USA-California-San Jose-SMALLTALK and ODBMS

7. California Software Jobs / Exciting Company / Nice Area

8. Job in California

9. Manitoba/California - OO Jobs

10. Any Clipper Job in Dallas,TX or California?

11. Job Opening in S. California