TTL Signal and Analog Waveform
Author Message
 TTL Signal and Analog Waveform

Hi there

I wonder what's the difference between them?
I know TTL is that transitor transistor level
however, what's the exact difference for them?

Thanks a lot!

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:02:14 GMT
 TTL Signal and Analog Waveform

Quote:

> Hi there

> I wonder what's the difference between them?
> I know TTL is that transitor transistor level
> however, what's the exact difference for them?

TTL is digital - anything less than 0.8 volts means "0",
anything above 2.4 volts means "1".  You don't care
about anything else - just 0 or 1.

Analog can be anything and you care about all of the
signal.  This is what drives the speakers in your stereo.

Les

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 00:51:26 GMT

1. TTL signal to analog waveform

2. synchronizing analog data acquisition with analog waveform generation

3. How to display trigger line signal along with analog input signals

4. fast speed TTL signal sampling

5. Analog input waveform data channels occasionally swap when ...

6. Analog Output Being Delay by Waveform Aquisition

7. Analog Output Being Delay by Waveform Aquisition

8. multiple waveform generation on analog output channels

9. Can analog output cards generate different waveforms simultaneously?

10. RF IC / Analog IC Designer (Mixed Signal)

11. Decoding an analog multiplexed signal

12. Displaying analog signals