error 10843 - underflow error - PCI 6025E - when outputing two waveforms simultaneously
Author Message
 error 10843 - underflow error - PCI 6025E - when outputing two waveforms simultaneously

I am experiencing the above error while trying to output two waveforms
simultaneously.  What is the fastest update rate that I could possibly
use?  I would like to get it to 10kS/s or even faster, but it seems to
freeze the outputs once you try to get above 9kS/s.

I am developing in labview 6i.
Thanks

Sun, 15 May 2005 03:33:34 GMT
 error 10843 - underflow error - PCI 6025E - when outputing two waveforms simultaneously
Please post your code for us to look at.

I have done over 1MS/s using the 6110.

Ben

Sun, 15 May 2005 05:18:24 GMT
 error 10843 - underflow error - PCI 6025E - when outputing two waveforms simultaneously
Hello,

Upto 10KS/s is the specification for the card you are using as
mentioned in the data sheets and it is system dependent.

http://www.ni.com/pdf/products/us/2mhw249-250e.pdf

So most likely you will get 10KS/s or less update rate depending on
the speed of your system.

Sincerely,
Sastry V
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Mon, 16 May 2005 00:08:15 GMT

1. Q: What is a underflow error?

2. How to detect Underflow errors?

3. Help on underflow error needed

4. NPU Underflow error with Layhey Fortran

5. Portable way to prevent underflow errors

6. PCI-6025E analog output

7. Using of Measure buffered Period(DAQ-STC).vi for PCI-6025E board

8. mode bidirectional with 8255A + PCI 6025E

9. DIO read.vi (PCI-6025E board)

10. PCI-6025E config problem

11. How to configure the PCI-6025E I/O pins

12. synchronise digital and analog acquisition using PCI-6025E board