Running LabVIEW applications on Windows Terminal Server
Author Message
 Running LabVIEW applications on Windows Terminal Server

I have built a client application in labview that one of our users
want to run on a Windows 2000 Terminal Server...the question is; how
does Windows Terminal Server handle the different sessions; does is
launch multiple copies of the application and if so how about support
files? In my case the client application has a configuration and a
temp file in it's directory...if multiple users use the application on
the terminal server; does it  or can it be set up to make one copy of
the app directory for each session? If not - is there a way / what is
the best way to get separate configurations and temp files for each
session?

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:25:34 GMT

1. Can't install LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.1 on Windows Terminal Server

2. MS Windows NT Server 4.0, Terminal Server Edition

3. MS Windows NT Server 4.0 - Terminal Server Edition

4. SOS-running fortran applications on windows 2000 server

5. Clarion application with terminal server

6. Application Errors on Terminal Server

7. Advice running C55 app on Terminal Server?

8. Labview PDA, What component does my Windows CE OS needs to run labview PDA

9. Windows Terminal Server

10. Windows 2000 and Terminal Server

11. problems with windows 2003 terminal server, tk_getSaveFile and initialdir

12. Running Fortran application as a DOS Windows under Windows 3.1 or 95