Work with Wintows Temporary Buffer under LabVIEW6???
Author Message
 Work with Wintows Temporary Buffer under LabVIEW6???

How can I get picture from Windows Temporary Buffer into labview6?

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:43:20 GMT
 Work with Wintows Temporary Buffer under LabVIEW6???
Alexandre,

I suggest you have a look a these links:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/0af...

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/f29...

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/cff...

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/explprog.nsf/6c163603265406328625682a006ed...

Regards,

Cyril Bouton
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 05:03:49 GMT
 Work with Wintows Temporary Buffer under LabVIEW6???

Quote:

> Alexandre,

> I suggest you have a look a these links:

> http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/0af...

> http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/f29...

> http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/cff...

> http://zone.ni.com/devzone/explprog.nsf/6c163603265406328625682a006ed...

> Regards,

> Cyril Bouton
> Applications Engineer
> National Instruments

I saw these links. But I need another thing. There is a "Read *.bmp file" VI in LabVIEW. By this vi I can to read picture
from disk into LabVIEW and then to insert it into Picture Control. I want to read picture not from disk but from Windows
Clipboard. How can I do it?

Tue, 02 Nov 2004 22:24:46 GMT
 Work with Wintows Temporary Buffer under LabVIEW6???
Alexandre,

The last link I gave you is an example that read strings from the
clipboard. It uses call to the windows.dll (USER32.dll for eg) that
handle the clipboard functionalities. You could probably call the same
dll to transfer a picture instead of strings but this is beyond the
scope of LabVIEW support and goes into Microsoft dll function calls.
Refer to www.msdn.microsoft.com for documentation on windows dll
calls.

Regards,

Cyril Bouton
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:46:19 GMT

1. Help?: need ~2000 byte temporary, fast buffer

2. Temporary buffers

3. Temporary Buffer?

4. how to save strings to a temporary buffer?

5. Is there a way to create temporary Lisp buffer in ILISP

6. How do buffered period measurements work?

7. Buffer Compare to Buffers

8. Buffers on Windows Me (buffers=40)

9. Buffered and non-buffered IO

10. Using UNRAR_DLL in LABVIEW6 Complex data structures and DLL calling

11. Is there a LabView6 driver for Kistler 5010 or 5017 available (RS232 or GPIB)