how to make the text differently colour displayed in a message box
Author Message
 how to make the text differently colour displayed in a message box

I would like to display colour text
in a message box for each message on each line of message (carriage
return).

Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:01:33 GMT
 how to make the text differently colour displayed in a message box
In the string control, add <Enter> after "GAMMA" for this string to be
colored too. I added it but forgot to make the current value default
before saving.

Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:20:33 GMT
 how to make the text differently colour displayed in a message box
Hi Jean..

What you showed me is absolutely what I intend to do. But there is one
thing I am don't understand is that how you put color in the Array
Constant? Please  explain to me....

Thanks again for replying and showing me the vi.

mei88

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 06:27:35 GMT
 how to make the text differently colour displayed in a message box
You will find a Color Box constant in the function palette
Numeric>Additional Numeric Constants. Just drop it in an array
constant.

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:51:12 GMT
 how to make the text differently colour displayed in a message box
Hi Ian and Jean (again)...
Thank you again for helping out here.
Appreciate your reply and (Ian) for your help.
I hope I can improve further using this labview program as I have just
started to use it recently for my company project.

Regards,
Mei88

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:35:56 GMT
 how to make the text differently colour displayed in a message box
you are most welcome as I believe that pictorial help would be of more
meaningful to most of the LV users. Although, text helps.

Cheers and have fun.

Regards
ian
MY/SG

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:19:14 GMT

1. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

2. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

3. Displaying a message-box from OS/2 R

4. Displaying a message-box from OS/2 REXX

5. making text box a comand center - MWPro

6. making text box a comand center - MWPro

7. making text box a comand center - MWPro

8. Making text in Tkinter's Message widget selectable

9. Displaying string on Text box.

10. Display non-text items in list boxes

11. Problem with database query displaying in text boxes.

12. Display a Message with color text