How to convert from 1d array of word integer to boolean?
Author Message
 How to convert from 1d array of word integer to boolean?

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:34:39 GMT
 How to convert from 1d array of word integer to boolean?
First, I've looked at your VI, and I don't think you can concatenate
strings like that going into the call to get the control
values;there's no control with that name (boolean 1boolean 2boolean
3..etc)

I think there's an error coming out of that part of the code, but you
never display it.  Try looking at that.  I'd bet money there's an
error because it can't find the control on the VI.

Next, if you want to get the control value, you'll have to do it one
control at a time.  Put only ONE control name in, and on the output,
wire the string into the Convert String to Boolean Array control.
This should return a 1D array with one value in it; this should be
your boolean value.  I tried it, and it worked fine.  If you want to
extract just that value, use the Array Index VI to get the 0th element
of that array and wire that to a boolean indicator, and...Bingo!

Mark

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:31:33 GMT
 How to convert from 1d array of word integer to boolean?
where can u find the Convert String to Boolean Arry control?

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:15:56 GMT
 How to convert from 1d array of word integer to boolean?
sorry, meant the String->String/array/path -> String to Byte Array VI.

Mark

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:01:15 GMT

1. convert 2d array to 1d array without using shift registers and build array

2. Convert 1D string Array to Numeric Array

3. Join 1D three arrays together become a 1d array

4. help putting 480 integers in a 1d array

5. Extract integer from 1d-array?

6. convert 1D array to four individual numbers

7. convert 1d array to scalar

8. Convert 1D array to Waveform

9. Convert 48 bits word into integer?

10. Problem with with Array of U8 to Array of Array of Boolean

11. 1D binairy array (I16) to 2D array

12. Change a 2D Array into a 1D Array.