LabVIEW and EtherNet Drivers for PCI Ethernet cards ?
Author Message
 LabVIEW and EtherNet Drivers for PCI Ethernet cards ?

Hi,

I've mainly used labview for GPIB control of laboratory instrumentation,
but does anyone know of third-party ethernet drivers or CINs that allow
one to retrieve data off an ethernet LAN ??

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Cheers,

Mike Marin

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 LabVIEW and EtherNet Drivers for PCI Ethernet cards ?

Quote:
>I've mainly used labview for GPIB control of laboratory instrumentation,
>but does anyone know of third-party ethernet drivers or CINs that allow
>one to retrieve data off an ethernet LAN ??

Just use the TCP/IP VIs...

Dirk

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Signals from ethernet card driver

2. Ethernet card physical address in LabView?

3. I have installed successfuly Nidaq692.exe and LV5Fra.exe drivers for LabVIEW AND PCI-6110 card

4. looking for ASIC cores for: HDLC, PCI, ETHERNET

5. looking for ASIC cores for: HDLC, PCI, ETHERNET

6. 2 ethernet cards on the same PC

7. Two Ethernet cards at one time

8. Using DLL's or CIN's to talk to multiple Ethernet cards

9. How do I talk to 2 different Ethernet cards

10. Two Ethernet cards on one PC

11. Q: Ethernet card programming

12. Ethernet card programming