Thermometer won't work when I give it indexed array output, How do I fix this?
Author Message
 Thermometer won't work when I give it indexed array output, How do I fix this?

Hal,

The thermometer is a scalar front panel object, and you are trying to
wire a 1D array of data to it...that's why you are getting the broken
wire.  I recommend you either index out an individual element from the
array by wiring both the Row and Column values of the Index Array
function, or take an average of the points in the array and wire that
average to your thermometer.

You can read the on-line help in labview to learn more about
manipulating arrays.  Good luck.

Darren

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 05:41:26 GMT

1. nested array won't work

2. Image viewing program won't work on Win NT

3. Using output of one array as an index to another

4. Can i build an array of thermometers?

5. LV 6.02 won't work unless I'm logged in as Administrator

6. LV 6.02 won't work unless I'm logged in as Administrator

7. Borland's TLINK works once then won't recognize lib procs

8. Darn index won't update

9. DAQ Channel Wizard won't configure analog outputs or digital I/O

10. Won't output...

11. Indexing array's

12. How do I use array index to change Boolean(LED) values for 64 LED's