I want to make an OPC server using LabVIEW
Author Message
 I want to make an OPC server using LabVIEW

It is not entirely clear to me what labview components are needed for
me to publish OPC data. I'm sure it can be done with the datalogging
and supervisory control (DSC) run time. Can it be done with a lower
cost product such as IA servers?

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 02:36:43 GMT
 I want to make an OPC server using LabVIEW
Contact your NI sales rep, or NI tech support at ni.com/ask to find
out the answer to your question, if noone else here can help.

I have experience with DSC/BridgeVIEW, but unfortunately, didn't
really get into the detail of the OPC server to be able to help.

Also, there is a thread specifically for DSC.  Post your question
there and you may be able to get a more accurate and quicker response.

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 06:33:22 GMT

1. My OPC client app hangs when the OPC server dissapears from the net

2. Problems in connecting OPC-Server with LabVIEW 5.1.1

3. Retrieve an Integer array from OPC Server in Labview

4. comunication between opc server and a generic labview application

5. How to realize an OPC server with LabVIEW?

6. data to sql server using labview and labview sql toolkit

7. Guidance using VA Web Connect - taking fat client and making it a multi-user server app

8. VW COM-Connect OPC-Server

9. LabVIEW and OPC

10. LabView OPC question

11. Labview/induscreen via une liaison OPC

12. OPC in labview