Analog output stops on task switch (bug?)
Author Message
 Analog output stops on task switch (bug?)

Hi there!

I am generating a sine wave with the "AO Generate Waveform" VI set to
indefinite generation. After this VI returns, my program waits for the
user to press a STOP button to stop signal generation (AO Clear). If I
switch to another program (say Windows Explorer) during signal
generation, the signal disappears. What's wrong?

Carsten.

Sat, 06 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using analog output to trigger analog input.

2. Switching Tabs stops the close [X] button from working

3. error 10403:AO Buffer Config (i just want to command an analog output)

4. PCI-6025E analog output

5. Analog Output Virtual Instrument Not Found

6. Analog outputs of DAQ-6062 card not working properly

7. analog output?

8. 6024E Analog Output FIFO size?

9. sychronized digital/analog output at a microsecond time scale on a PCI 6713 card

10. How to combine Digital Output, a delay and Analog Input in a fast loop

11. buffer problems with analog output

12. 6024E Analog Output FIFO size?