DAQ Channel Wizard won't configure analog outputs or digital I/O
Author Message
 DAQ Channel Wizard won't configure analog outputs or digital I/O

I'm trying to set up channels on an AT-MIO-16X using the channel
wizard.  The only option it gives me is analog input.  Analog output
and digital I/O simply don't appear.

VI's written by others that use analog outputs and digital I/O run
fine.  The test panels recognize all channels OK.

Any clues?

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:30:47 GMT
 DAQ Channel Wizard won't configure analog outputs or digital I/O
Clues;

That maybe an old board that is not supprted by the current version of
MAX. CHECK!

Look at code done by others. If you do not understand why theirstuff
works, post their code and ask away.

Ben

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:52:17 GMT
 DAQ Channel Wizard won't configure analog outputs or digital I/O
Thanks Ben

The board is definitely supported.

The code that works is quite straightforward.

The issue is that the channel wizard seems to skip a step.  From
within my VI, I select PROJECT>>DAQ CHANNEL WIZARD.  The channel
wizard window comes up as expected.  When I click on NEW, the "select
a channel type to configure" dialog should come up.  Instead it goes
directly to the analog input configuration window.

I've reinstalled labview, no change in this behavior.  I can perform
all types of I/O by configuring in the VI, but I'd really rather use
string control, so naming channels in the wizard would be nice.

An light you could shed on this would be much appreciated.

Mon, 02 May 2005 23:09:18 GMT

1. SYNCHRONIZE DAQ ANALOG OUTPUT CHANNELS

2. controlling DAQ card 's output channels

3. Problem with analog Data Aquisition and Channel Wizard

4. Labview DAQ channel wizard

5. Reading from analog channel (DAQ)

6. How to configure 6025E board to acquire data from analog channel 0

7. DAQ-1200 Digital I/O and ANALOG I/O needed

8. Analog outputs of DAQ-6062 card not working properly

9. multiple waveform generation on analog output channels

10. Multiple analog output channels

11. initializing/configuring DAQ output port

12. sychronized digital/analog output at a microsecond time scale on a PCI 6713 card