LabVIEW JOBS & Resumes
Author Message
 LabVIEW JOBS & Resumes

Hi

LabJOBS http://www.*-*-*.com/ is a web site dedicated
to labview programmers looking for interesting careers and
employers searching for them.

******THIS WEEK THERE ARE: ****************************************

   6 new direct submissions
            http://www.*-*-*.com/
64 job postings
            http://www.*-*-*.com/
24 resumes
            http://www.*-*-*.com/

******SITE STATUS*******************************************************

Email was up and down last week and the return address on SOME
of the emails I sent are missing the .com on techpaperchase.com.
Hopefuly all the moving bugs are out of the system.

The Resume and Job submission forms don't work with some types
of emailers.  I'm working on a CGI fix right now. If you have problems
with the forms you can use regular email.

******ADDED TO THE SITE: *********************************************

An Applet from Net Temp for Java related JOBS at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;other
programming languages" section.  Let me know what you think of it.
I like the way this works.  I'll find out if there is one for LabVIEW.

You can view the spider results that I receive when I search the web
http://www.*-*-*.com/

******OTHER***************************************************************
To everyone who downloaded the Spider code:
The spider vi for HotBot has been fixed.  You can download it at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~target/examples/spider.htm .  This will download
the whole spider llb app.

Thanks for all the great suggestions emailed to me!

Andy

LabJOBS
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. *** Looking for a JOB (Resume) ***

2. Smalltalk Jobs, Employment, Resumes

3. New FREE jobs , resumes and employment site

4. High-Tech Jobs/Resume

5. FREE RESUME AND JOB POSTING SERVICE!

6. Tandem Jobs, Resumes, and Searches wins another Award

7. COBOL Programmer/Analyst Jobs, Resumes, Employment

8. Announce: New IBM Jobs and Resumes Board

9. IBM and Mainframe Jobs and Resumes Board

10. job search strategies re:rates and resumes

11. JOB: Request for Resumes

12. resumes & suspends