Multiple Timers, Need to use all of them, in LabVIEW
Author Message
 Multiple Timers, Need to use all of them, in LabVIEW

I am using an ATMIO16L9 National card and want to use all 5 of the
counters. The problem is labview"owns" some of them for data acq
timing. I wrote an assembler routine to gain access to all the timers
and wrote a program in Pascal to accomplish this. Now I want to port
everything to LabVIEW and want to know how to get the following
functionality:
One timer with a resolution of 0.0006 sec
One time with a capability to measure up to 65 seconds with  .1
resolution.

Really want to use  2 timers and not get a memory overflow because of
LabVIEWS desire to re-use reference numbers.

Would LOVE to learn how to do this! Are there cool things in LabVIEW 6
that would help?

Thanks,

Dave Korpi

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:08:11 GMT
 Multiple Timers, Need to use all of them, in LabVIEW
LabVIEW would normally access your board through NI-DAQ. You are,
essentially, replacing NI-DAQ with your own driver, so you can use the
same way to access it. Create a DLL with your functions to access the
hardware with a Call Library Node. You can use a CIN also, but the DLL
is probably better.

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 02:28:07 GMT

1. Wait ms Timer Multiple returning inaccurate timer value

2. Using timer 2 instead of timer 1

3. Need example or info for using file mapping in LabView

4. Need help writing host program using LabView.

5. data to sql server using labview and labview sql toolkit

6. how to use timer at 0.4ms in LabVIEW

7. Are there Background Timer Labview?

8. How to display a timer on labview application?

9. Labview PDA, What component does my Windows CE OS needs to run labview PDA

10. Timers used with multiuser applications for refreshing browss screens

11. RUN() using TIMER()