Is the Labview executable program can create new shotcutshortcut
Author Message
 Is the Labview executable program can create new shotcutshortcut

In my labview application the user is selecting one of the programs on
the disk to be StartUp application (after the computer booting,
selected program should run).
To meet this requirement the Labview application should create
selected program shortcut and locate it in StartUp.

Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:52:32 GMT
 Is the Labview executable program can create new shotcutshortcut
Take a look G Toolbox at:

    http://gtoolbox.yeah.net

George

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:54:27 GMT
 Is the Labview executable program can create new shotcutshortcut
I did not find in G Toolbox something that can help to solve my
problem.

Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:58:11 GMT
 Is the Labview executable program can create new shotcutshortcut
Hi Waldemar

Thank you for your help.

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:43:20 GMT

1. Contolling a labview executable from another labview executable

2. I am trying to create a standalone in Labview 6.1

3. how to create a executable of my labVIEW VI

4. I am not able to execute new.ccf in coboldpc when I call coboldpc through labview

5. Newbie Question--How do I create an executable program from VW

6. Launch and external visual basic program from a labview executable

7. Size of a executable program in Labview

8. problem with creating an executable program

9. I am new to programming

10. I am new to Assembly language Programming.

11. PC locking up when running programs created in Labview 6i

12. How to I create labview 6.0 compatible VIs with Labview 6.1