xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive
Author Message
 xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive

Seen 2GB USB Flash Memory Drive out in the market YET?

Here's one....

go online at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Deal: FREE SHIPPING

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 05:17:04 GMT
 xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive
WARNING: The website below tries to play the hidden window trick. I
didn't let it stick long enough to find out what it's intended to do.

Quote:

> Seen 2GB USB Flash Memory Drive out in the market YET?

> Here's one....

> go online at http://www.ebestshoppers.com

> Deal: FREE SHIPPING

Lora,

Blatant spamming is a real turn-off. Short of cutting off my nose to
spite my face, I'll patronize your competitors.

Jerry

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 07:15:27 GMT
 xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive
what ist the "hidden window trick"?

Quote:
> WARNING: The website below tries to play the hidden window trick. I
> didn't let it stick long enough to find out what it's intended to do.

> > Seen 2GB USB Flash Memory Drive out in the market YET?

> > Here's one....

> > go online at http://www.ebestshoppers.com

> > Deal: FREE SHIPPING

> Lora,

> Blatant spamming is a real turn-off. Short of cutting off my nose to
> spite my face, I'll patronize your competitors.

> Jerry
> --
> Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get.

Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:02:13 GMT
 xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive
Quote:

> what ist the "hidden window trick"?

A hidden window is a pop-up (You must have seen those!) whose display
coordinates put it off screen (or sometimes make it one pixel by one
pixel) and which runs a java script that can do pretty much anything. If
you see unexplained internet traffic to or from your machine after
visiting a website, either check (if you have the software) or close all
the visible the browser windows. If the traffic continues, the browser
is still running and there's a hidden window at work. Confirm with
(<ctrl-alt-del>, use "the close program" button, then start over.

Jerry

Sat, 01 Oct 2005 01:41:21 GMT

1. xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive

2. xx 2GB xx 1GB USB Flash Memory Drive

3. regular expression to parse 0,xx/xx/xx and replace 0 in GPEP

4. What a Deal << 2GB and 1GB >> USB Flash Memory Drive

5. What a Deal << 2GB and 1GB >> USB Flash Memory Drive

6. Page xx of xx?

7. page xx of XX

8. Re on Re: Message Loop [Enter xx, xx]

9. DOS Functions from MS Fortran versions 3.xx to 5.xx

10. SELL FLASH MEMORY USB DRIVE

11. Memory(xx)

12. carry around 2GB or 1GB computer files in your pocket